Huberd's Neatsfoot Oil Leather Dressing 8 Ounces (2 Pack)
>>> Huberd Neatsfoot Oil Leather Dressing <<<
- You will receive (2) Huberd's Neatsfoot Oil Leather Dressing - 8 oz
- Leather dressing formulated with you with natura compounds of Neatsfoot Oil and Beeswax
- Will soften, restore and preserve saddles, straps, funnel and many some other effortless leather items
- Prevents dehydrating out of leather in all climates, mildly waterproofing
- Does not closure for example a waterproofer so leather remains breathable; Not recommended for suede or white leather
Neatsfoot oil has been used since the 18th century and is commonly used by customers wanting an all all-natural product for their leather.
It is also useful in art purposes to prevent blow getting dehydrated out of brush bristles and buildup of paint in the ferrule.
It can also be used to protect wooden furniture.
It can quickly be removed while not a solvent.
Neatsfoot Oil is derived from bovine shin and feet bones that would normally be considered waste in that industry.
It does not solidify within space in your residence temperature and should be applied by signifies of a cloth or brush within least once a year.
Because it is an oil, it does have a mild waterproofing effect but for additional waterproofing see one of our different fine products.
Not recommended for suede or white leather.
May darken certain leather.
It Is Also Useful In Art software To Prevent getting dehydrated Out Of Brush Bristles And Buildup Of Paint In The Ferrule.
It Can Also Be Used To Protect Wooden Furniture.
Neatsfoot Oil Is Derived From Bovine Shin And Feet Bones That Would Normally Be Considered Waste In That Industry.
It Does Not Solidify within space Temperature And Should Be Applied
Because It Is An Oil, It Does Have A Mild Waterproofing Effect But For Additional Waterproofing See One Of Our some other Fine Products.
Not Recommended For Suede Or White Leather.
May Darken Certain Leather.